Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I'm off and running

I did 433 words after midnight, before I went to bed last night. I figure that was a "leg on". I kept to my normal schedule today. It was a glorious day...warm and sunny, like a summer day really and I went out to the Botanical gardens at the university with my art group to sketch. Yes, the novel was in the back of my mind but I held it off and then this evening I got back at it again. And I did pretty well... I only have about 400 words left to do to meet my quota. But I am taking a break to update my stats and think about where to go next. And to brew a pot of tea...tea solves everything.

No comments:

Oh, life is a glorious cycle of song,
A medley of extemporanea;
And love is a thing that can never go wrong;
And I am Marie of Romania.
Dorothy Parker, Not So Deep as a Well (1937)