Sunday, November 06, 2005
Day Five is past, Day Six begins
Well,it is after midnight and I managed to squeeze out my daily quota of words again but am struggling. Each day it gets harder. I need to bring my plot into focus. Right now it is a fuzzy blur. I feel like a blind man feeling my way around the story and I'm tripping over the furniture!
- Oh, life is a glorious cycle of song,
- A medley of extemporanea;
- And love is a thing that can never go wrong;
- And I am Marie of Romania.
- Dorothy Parker, Not So Deep as a Well (1937)