Wednesday, November 02, 2005
First day done
Yesterday I wrote 1866 words, not quite my goal of 2,000 but over the 1667 necessary, so I felt enough ahead to go to bed at midnight. Can I keep this up? The first part is the easy part when you still have ideas to get down and images to include. But what happens when those run out? I have written another 323 words this morning. I am aiming for at least a 3,500 total by midnight- only 1311 words to go. No reading until the end of November!!! Oh dear. How will I read Rockbound for the next book circle meeting?
- Oh, life is a glorious cycle of song,
- A medley of extemporanea;
- And love is a thing that can never go wrong;
- And I am Marie of Romania.
- Dorothy Parker, Not So Deep as a Well (1937)