Monday, May 09, 2005

Better Hurry

I haven't finished Vassanji's book yet! And the Lit Wits meet tomorrow. It isn't because it isn't interesting. I have been away and I didn't get the same time to read. AND I got sidetracked by other things to read one of them being The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell. A must read book and a good companian to Blink which he wrote after. These two books explain a lot of things to me about how people - in general- work. I think that a lot of people who read them will think, this way of acting, reacting, does not apply to ME ( I feel that way for example), but I bet my boots it does indeed apply, just when we are least aware of it!

No comments:

Oh, life is a glorious cycle of song,
A medley of extemporanea;
And love is a thing that can never go wrong;
And I am Marie of Romania.
Dorothy Parker, Not So Deep as a Well (1937)