Monday, September 22, 2008

Resurrected

Gosh, has it been so long since I posted here? Hard to believe. So much has happened. My daughter's marriage to a very nice fellow was the highlight of the past many months and perhaps explains my absence from this House of All Sorts. So much got put on hold while I planned this very special and important event.
And now a new season has started- September is new year for me- so again I will try to resurrect this space for thoughts on my reading and perhaps in the future some writing efforts which have also been put not just on the back burner but off the stove entirely!

No comments:

Oh, life is a glorious cycle of song,
A medley of extemporanea;
And love is a thing that can never go wrong;
And I am Marie of Romania.
Dorothy Parker, Not So Deep as a Well (1937)