Thursday, October 06, 2005

NaNoWriMo


Okay, I've done it. Signed as a participant in National Novel Writing Month at Nanowrimo

So I have to write 50,000 words in the month of November starting, like, midnight of Oct. 31! Can I do it? Well, my last challenge was to write a short story in 24 hours and I did that so I am hoping I will succeed at this challenge too.

I'm excited , I'm nervous and I haven't a crazy clue in my head about even what genre this novel will be but, well, it doesn't have to be good, it doesn't have to even make sense. Since my main problem is writing anything over about 2-3 K words I am hoping this will break the length barrier for me.

Wish me luck won't you?

2 comments:

jodi said...

Good luck. Keep us posted on how it's going.

jodi said...

In answer to your question which I missed Sport is neutered which makes it so interesting. I think that he likes the neighbors a lot and is marking territory.??

Oh, life is a glorious cycle of song,
A medley of extemporanea;
And love is a thing that can never go wrong;
And I am Marie of Romania.
Dorothy Parker, Not So Deep as a Well (1937)